Terms, conditions and advice
- All artists may submit up to 5 current pieces of work for consideration by the judges
- All artists must submit a complete application form, a non-refundable application fee of £15 per artwork and their images by the application deadline in order to be considered.
- In the first instance, all applications and images should be submitted via the CCAI website www.ccagalleriesinternational.com
- The Admission fee of £15.00 per artwork is payable via BACS, credit or debit card over the phone (01534 739900). If paying via online banking, please contact the Gallery for details.
Although you can not pay through the website you must continue to the proforma payment stage on the website in order to process your application.
- The application deadline is Tuesday 12 March.
- A supporting letter of around 200 words may accompany the application. This is not obligatory.
- You will be notified if your work has been shortlisted for the second stage. If your work is
shortlisted, the actual work (including frame if 2D) should be delivered to the gallery in
order for the judges to make the final selection.The delivery date is Thursday, 25 April between 10.00 – 16.30 (all artists to unwrap and take away wrapping on delivery).
- Final exhibition selection will be announced on Friday 17 May.
- The judges’ decision is final. They may decide to show a number or just one of your pieces
- Open to all visual art forms, including film, architecture, painting, sculpture and design. We
cannot show food or work that might put the other art work or the gallery at risk.
- All selected artwork will be hung and exhibited at CCA Galleries International from Thursday, 20 June (private view)
to Friday 26 July.
- Storage is limited at the gallery. You may be asked to take your work away again once the
final selection has been made. All selected work should be back at the gallery on Mon 11
June for hanging.
- All work submitted for hanging in the gallery must be properly framed and fitted with D
rings for hanging. If your frame is particularly heavy, these should be fitted towards the top
of the verticals, to avoid the picture leaning outwards when hung.
- CCA Galleries Int are happy to advise exhibiting artists on pricing and framing.
- All exhibited work will be hung, lit and curated by the gallery.
- All exhibited work is for sale. The retail price should include 5% gst and a 50% gallery
- The event will be publicised in local press, social media and to the CCA Galleries Int
community. Artists are encouraged to publicise the event and to invite their collectors,
friends and family.